Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

SteamPunk 4 Hallow's Eve?

SteamPunk 4 Hallow's Eve?
SciFi nerd + fashionista = my Hallow's Eve costume (you know, if I had the time, money and place to wear it). That does not stop me from concocting costumes for the awesome party I'm having in my mind! Allow me to introduce you to a genre called steampunk. A hodgepodge of styles/periods that  includes: Victorian, Industrial Revolution, American Western, Post-Apocalyptic with a bit of SciFi with a punk twist. Basically think of the characters from Firefly (SciFi series) and you've got Steampunk in a nutshell! My favorite trait about this style is that it can be sexy but comfortable but the girls are never portrayed as damsels but strong-willed, fighters. So this Hallow's Eve through away that 'sexy police woman' costume and be innovative in steampunk. No two steampunk costumes are the same so you're guaranteed to look one-of-a-kind :-)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment